Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyer
Put The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus in Your Corner
Have you been injured in Santa Clarita? Has your loved one been harmed while working in Valencia, Canyon Country, Newhall, or Saugus? If so, you will need a trusted law firm with compassionate and hard-working lawyers. At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, we are here to offer support, guidance and experienced legal representation to seek the highest possible settlement or award for your personal injury case.
Our personal injury lawyers in SCV are here to help you through this complicated process. We know first-hand just how overwhelming the legal process can be. You don't have to go into the ring by yourself. The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus is here to help.
Faithfully Serving Victims in SCV Since 1987
Our firm has been advocating on behalf of injured victims in the Greater Los Angeles area since 1987, and have proudly represented almost 12,000 clients. In this time, we have recovered more than $200 million for our clients. We can be trusted to pull out every resource, tactic, and trial technique to win. Our Santa Clarita personal injury attorneys stand ready, willing, and equipped to put in a good fight on your behalf.
Our team isn't afraid to go to trial. We can take on cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Product liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Workers' compensation claims
- Wrongful death claims
We won't take off our gloves until we have helped you secure a satisfactory result. In fact, we are so confident in our abilities that we won't ask you to pay any legal fees until afterwe help you resolve your case. If you are still uncertain that we are the right choice for you, we encourage you to look at our strong body of work. There, you can clearly see our unmatched work ethic, proven case results, and countless satisfied clients.
To get a better understanding of the full-range of services we provide, we encourage you to call our firm as soon as possible. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What to Look for in a Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyer
In general, there are a few things you should be searching for in personal injury attorney, in addition to your personal preferences. When you are injured in an accident and left with the steep costs of the aftermath, choosing the right personal injury lawyer can be a very pivotal moment in your recovery. The compensation you receive for the accident will assist you in recovering and moving on from this incident.
There are several traits that mark successful and effective personal injury lawyers, and The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus is confident that our legal team meets these marks.
- Legal focus: First, it is important to remember that not all lawyers are effective personal injury lawyers. The field of personal injury law is much different than other areas of law; therefore, you should look for someone whose legal focus is centered around or solely dedicated to personal injury law. This means that their professional mindset is in recovering compensation for innocent accident victims like you.
- Past results: Many personal injury lawyers will claim to have the abilities and knowledge your case requires. However, given the nature of the legal field, these claims can be proven or disproven by looking at the track record of one of these legal professionals. Past case results will reflect just how effective and able a personal injury attorney is in handling these types of claims for their clients.
- Relevance: When you have examined the past successes of a potential lawyer, the next step is to determine whether they will be able to assist you in your specific situation. There are many different types of personal injury claims and some areas involve more complex theories than others. Finding an attorney with experience is one thing; finding one with the experience you specifically need is another.
- Quantitative experience: Another simple question to ask is how much legal experience this person has. This has to do with how long they have been practicing personal injury law, how many cases they have handled, how many of those cases they have won or lost, and why. The more experience, the better, because even losses can produce valuable lessons that may benefit your situation in the future.
- Qualitative experience: One last thing to consider is the size of the cases they have handled. While it is true that cases won demonstrate certain qualities, the size of those cases will tell of the individual's talent. Whether or not your case is a million-dollar claim, having someone who has experienced the pressure and difficulties of such large cases will tell of their aggression, determination, and creative abilities.
We recommend visiting several law offices or at least speaking with a few different attorneys to get a feeling of what's out there. You can compare what each firm tells you and make a decision based on your criteria.
You need someone who can help you recover the money you deserve. At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, we are confident you can find the attorney you're looking for within our experienced team of legal professionals.
Big-Firm Representation, Small-Firm Price, World-Class Service
Contact our BBB-Accredited law firm today and schedule your free case consultation, which is offered over the phone or in-person at our Santa Clarita office. If you are unable to travel, we would be happy to make accommodations to visit you in the comfort of your home or in the hospital for emergency situations.
We've Recovered Millions
We're always looking to make sure our clients get the justice they deserve. With millions recovered, we know what it takes to win both inside and outside the courtroom.VIEW ALL CASE RESULTS
Featured Success Stories
Over the past four decades, we've successfully resolved hundreds of cases. Learn more about our clients success stories by visiting our testimonials section.VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Working With Our Firm
At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, we have a variety of legal professionals at our disposal focused on creating the ideal strategy for your case.MEET OUR LEGAL TEAM