Available to Help 24/7

We also do home and hospital visits. All consultations are free!

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please enter a message.
    Please select an option.
Aggressive. Trusted. Respected.

Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer

Determining Negligence in Personal Injury Cases

When an accident causes injury or wrongful death to individuals involved, an immediate question is raised for fault in the accident and who will be held responsible for the damages. Filing a personal injury claim can be tricky, especially without the counseling of a Riverside personal injury attorney. Determining if negligence is present is vital to the outcome of your case.

Call The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus today to learn more about filing a claim and to have all of your questions addressed.

What is contributory negligence?

In personal injury cases, contributory negligence simply means that the victim of the accident had some part in contributing to his or her own injuries. In cases such as this, if the victim is just 1% at fault and the other party is 99% at fault, no person can receive compensation. As such, it is vitally important to secure legal representation as soon as possible to prevent this verdict from occurring.

As a former private investigator for a large law firm, lead personal injury attorney Gerald L. Marcus is capable of conducting a thorough investigation surrounding the accident. We will dig up any information we can find, and leave no stone unturned in our attempt to help prove that the accident was not at all your fault. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, construction accident, drunk driving accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, trip & fall, bicycle accident, or any other type of accident, now is the time to contact our firm for exceptional legal representation.

Contact a Riverside Personal Injury Attorney

In cases of intentional and unintentional negligence occurs, our firm may be able to prove that you held no contributing factor to your injuries. Be sure to call us early on in your case to ensure enough time to collect the evidence needed to help strengthen your case.

To retain exceptionally talented legal services, contact a Riverside personal injury lawyer from the office today.

The Preferred Choice Since 1987
See What Our Clients Have to Say

  • “You have been a friend and brother to me. You have done an exceptional job on the case.”

    Jason McDonald

  • “I especially liked the fact that my case was not taken lightly, and every detail was thought out by you, and I didn’t have to initiate anything on my end, as you had taken care of even the tiniest of details.”

    Brandi C. Creason

  • “I understand that you waived a significant portion of it.”

    Vati O.

  • “I want to thank you and your P.I’s for all the work you performed on my case and for the satisfactory settlement you received for me.”

    Jim Pontius

  • “You walked me through the first steps to healing and referred me to medical professionals who could meet my needs.”


Choose a Trusted & Respected Firm

  • Over 30 Years of Legal Experience

  • More Than $125 Million Recovered for Clients

  • Winners of the 2017 Best Law Firm of America Award

  • All Cases Accepted On a Contingency Fee Basis

  • Large Support Staff, Including Private & Field Investigators

  • Aggressive, Prompt, & Personal Attention for Clients

  • Solely Devoted to People - Not Businesses or Companies