Pasadena Car Accident Lawyer
Have You Been Injured in a Car Accident in Pasadena?
Car accidents are one of the most frequently occurring types of accidents throughout the United States, and many people are injured and killed every day. If you are unfortunate enough to be injured in a car accident in Pasadena, your injuries could range from minor to severe, depending upon the circumstances of the accident.
The most common types of car accidents include:
- Backup accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Side-impact collisions
It is absolutely essential that you get in touch with a Pasadena car accident attorney right away if you or someone you love has been injured in a car crash. Those that caused the accident should be held responsible for their actions. Compensation may be available to you if you get in touch with our firm immediately.
Call us at (800) 905-8777 for your FREE consultation.
Common Causes of Auto Accidents
While steps are being taken to enforce safer driving habits, there are still countless accidents that take place every year. These accidents cause severe injury, emotional trauma, and property damage to those involved. Thousands of drivers traverse the freeways into and around Pasadena every day, and while no two accidents are the same, there are similar circumstances and factors that contribute to a majority of accidents.
- Aggressive driving/road rage: Driving can be emotionally stressful, aggravating and even infuriating. When the roads get crowded and people are rushing to get somewhere, road rage can run rampant. Tactics such as tailgating, aggressive acceleration, and excessive lane changes put others at risk.
- Distracted driving: This is one of the greatest causes of car accidents in our country among young and old drivers alike. Drivers who are talking on the phone or texting while driving cannot give their full attention to the task of driving, and this leads to a greater risk for accidents and collisions.
- Drunk driving: It is no surprise to learn that driving while intoxicated is a serious hazard for yourself and other drivers on the road. According to the NHTSA, an estimated 10,000 people die in drunk driving crashes each year in the United States, accounting for an average of 30% of all traffic deaths.
- Fatigued drivers: When people choose to drive late into the night or early in the morning, the chance for fatigue and slow mental capacity is much greater. Being tired while driving is not only uncomfortable, but it is also extremely dangerous. Falling asleep at the wheel can have catastrophic consequences.
- Poor vehicle maintenance: Every driver has the responsibility to maintain their vehicle in a manner that is safe for driving. When cars are abused or neglected over a period of time, serious accidents can occur. In order to avoid this, it is important to get regular maintenance checkups for your vehicle.
- Unsafe roadways: When the state fails to repair and take care of the highways, the roads can quickly become in a state of disrepair. Potholes, old traffic signs and roads with limited visibility at night can all contribute to an accident, and should be repaired by the government as soon as possible.
Get Started with a Free Initial Consultation
Whether you are a driver, passenger, or pedestrian, our car accident attorneys in Pasadena can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. After thoroughly examining the circumstances of the crash, your lawyer will determine who is responsible and help you take the necessary steps to hold them accountable.
Here at the Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, we understand that every car accident is different and requires individual attention and investigation. An attorney from our firm will come to the scene of your accident and conduct an external assessment of the cause of the accident on your behalf. By doing so, we are safeguarding your rights and giving you the best chance at recovering maximum compensation for your injuries.
Call The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus today at (800) 905-8777 to learn about your legal options after a car accident. Your initial consultation is free and confidential.
We've Recovered Millions
We're always looking to make sure our clients get the justice they deserve. With millions recovered, we know what it takes to win both inside and outside the courtroom.VIEW ALL CASE RESULTS
Featured Success Stories
Over the past four decades, we've successfully resolved hundreds of cases. Learn more about our clients success stories by visiting our testimonials section.VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Working With Our Firm
At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, we have a variety of legal professionals at our disposal focused on creating the ideal strategy for your case.MEET OUR LEGAL TEAM