The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus is proud to announce the release of the Accident App, a new mobile resource for users who have just been involved in an automotive accident. The app was developed by our firm in an effort to give accident victims the guidance they need to carefully navigate the frightening circumstances following a collision on the road.
The app, which is available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play, offers both stored, accessible information and real-time features easily used following an accident. These offerings include:
- A thorough FAQ listing addressing common car accident questions
- A GPS locator that automatically records traffic and driving conditions
- Forms ready to easily record information from other drivers and witnesses
- Voice recorder and camera integration for the user to record evidence, statements, or damages
- Access to local emergency services, like towing, police, and healthcare
- Instant access to our firm
The Accident App is just the latest resource Attorney Gerald Marcus and his firm have offered accident victims. For nearly 30 years, we have believed that innocent injury victims deserve reliable counsel in pursuing compensation and putting their pain and suffering behind them. We are excited to now bring our philosophy to a wider public through mobile technology.
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the actions of someone else, then we encourage you to contact our firm today. For more than 25 years, The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus stood beside injury victims and aggressively pursued proper compensation from negligent parties and insurance companies alike. In that time, we have recovered millions of dollars on our clients' behalf.
Trust your claim to a proven Los Angeles personal injury attorney. Contact us for a free online consultation.