Get Closure with Help from a Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyer
Oftentimes, clients come to our firm at a time when it feels like their
entire world has been turned upside down. Though we have been trusted
to handle countless claims involving wrongful death, we know that every
case and every family has its own unique set of challenges. We can't
even begin to comprehend the amount of pain, suffering, or heartache you
must be feeling at this time.
If you have lost a loved one prematurely due to the negligent, careless,
or reckless actions of another person, you must remember that you have
rights during this time. Fortunately, at The Law Offices of Gerald L.
Marcus, we believe in making critical introductions to your rights and
entitlements. You deserve to know your options. You deserve to know that
you can take action. We're here to help your family gain the peace
of mind needed to move forward after a tragedy.
Representing Families in the Greater L.A. Area Since 1987
There are few things more tragic than having to come to terms with the
death of a loved one, especially when your loved one has been taken from
your family prematurely. In the state of California, only certain individuals
can take action against a liable party (or parties) by filing a wrongful
In the past, we have proudly represented:
- Immediate surviving family members
- Life partners, financial dependents, and spouses
- Distant family members, surviving siblings, and children of deceased siblings
- Persons who have suffered financially due to the death of a loved one
- Parents of deceased children and unborn fetuses
The despair, grief, and disbelief that you may be experiencing can cause
you to be numb to other important matters, such as receiving the money
that your family deserves. We know that the last thing you are probably
thinking about is money and finances. Obtaining financial compensation
through a wrongful death lawsuit can take away one legal worry so you
and your family can take the necessary time to heal and grieve.
Your financial compensation may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills and doctor's expenses that have accumulated prior to
the death of your loved one
- Emergency expenses (such as an ambulance ride or emergency room visit)
that accumulated prior to the death of your loved one
- Lost income and potential income your loved one would have earned in the future
- Loss of companionship and consortium
- Loss of anticipated financial support or household services
Dedicated. Motivated. Thoughtful.
Because we keep our phone lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there
is no bad time to give us a call. We have offices throughout the greater
Los Angeles area for your convenience. If you are unable to come to our firm,
we are more than willing to come to you in the comfort of your home or visit your family while you are in the
hospital. We want to make your claims-filing process as easy, affordable,
and fast as possible.
Contact our firm
today and ask how we can help you during this time.